Yesterday I finished building my RockMite for 17m.
The circuit was finished on Monday evening, passing it's 'smoke test' with flying colours, RF power was measured at 115mW from the 9V battery.
I finished putting the circuit into it's case and testing yesterday, with the reverse supply protection diode in circuit, I'm now measuring around 100mW. I removed the trimmer capacitor and inductor as I am still trying to get the RX/TX shift to work correctly. I will probably put the VXO circuit back in at a later date.
I am quite pleased with my project, there a few issues to solve at the moment, but the rig is up and running, and I think it is ready for a QSO. The output is very clean indeed, the second and third harmonics are very low. My rig is not the neatest looking thing, but it compares well to the 'commercial' RockMite I built last month.